YOUR HOME FOR ALL THINGS
CONSULTING, ACCOUNTING, AND LEGAL.
- Money to keep your business runningby Richard Matson on February 28, 2022 at 2:05 am
Money to keep your business running
- Government Announces $60M Support fund for Businessesby firstname.lastname@example.org (K3) on November 10, 2021 at 1:24 am
The Government recently announced a new round of funding for business support, to be deployed through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP).
- The value of cash flow forecasting during a crisisby Richard Matson on October 26, 2021 at 11:46 pm
Projecting your cash flow pipeline forwards during a crisis is vital.
- New Purchase Price Allocation Rulesby Richard Matson on August 2, 2021 at 4:07 am
As of 1 July 2021, Inland Revenue introduced the purchase price allocation (PPA) rules, which apply to the purchase of assets, such as commercial property, forestry land or a business.
- Keeping your cashflow strong in tough timesby Richard Matson on July 27, 2021 at 3:27 am
When sales are slow, there are still overheads and salaries that need to be sorted. Pre-planning and being proactive can help you weather tighter economic periods and allow you to continue to thrive.
- Talk to us now about Provisional Taxby Richard Matson on April 27, 2021 at 10:05 pm
Provisional tax is due soon – there are several options to help if your cash flow is looking a little sticky, plus new legislation raising the provisional tax threshold. We can work with you and Inland Revenue to help.
- Proposed changes to the bright-line test, and interest deductions on investment property.by Richard Matson on March 22, 2021 at 10:57 pm
This morning the Minister of Finance, Hon Grant Robertson, has announced proposed changes for residential property acquired on or after 27 March 2021. The proposed changes include:
- Resurgence Support Payment available for businessesby Richard Matson on February 17, 2021 at 10:05 pm
As part of the Government’s COVID support initiatives, they have introduced the Resurgence Support Payment (RSP) for businesses with reduced revenue due to COVID alert level increases.
- Navigating and growing in a downturnby Richard Matson on January 25, 2021 at 3:55 am
When the future looks uncertain, what can you do to prepare and strengthen your business?
- Planning for upcoming tax deadlinesby Richard Matson on December 9, 2020 at 12:19 am
With the Christmas break drawing near, your tax obligations do not cease.