K3 LEGAL HOST A SPECIALISED TEAM OF AUCKLAND EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS.
Our Auckland employment lawyers understand that clients need advice on a broad range of disputes that can arise in New Zealand employment law. When a change to business’ requirements, or when a relationship breaks down between employer and employee, they can attract problems that can be damaging to a brand or reputation.
K3’s Auckland lawyers deliver meaningful solutions to these employers and employee-related legal conflict.
Our Auckland employment lawyers assist with the protection of confidential information, misconduct issues and performance management for both the employer and employee. K3’s legal employment team provides advice on New Zealand employment law, including:
- 1. Personal grievance claims and other employer and employee-related litigation law (including disputes).
- 2. The protection of confidential information and restraints of trade.
- 3. Assistance with drafting employment agreements, workplace policies and process for departing employees.
- 4. Employee benefits such as; KiwiSaver, superannuation, share schemes and bonuses.
- 5. Issues relating to human rights law including bullying and harassment.
- 6. Collective bargaining and the terms of collective agreements.
The relationship between employer and employee can be difficult when there is a dispute. However, with the right counsel, employers or employees can minimise and resolve these disputes with pragmatic solutions.